[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 11, OK: 16

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:38:25 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 01:00:02AM +0000, Zope tests summarizer wrote:
> > [1]    FAILED  Still Failing - zopetoolkit_trunk - Build # 171
> >
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072267.html
>
> Same zope.container error as yesterday.
>
> There's a Build # 172 as well, which fails curiously, while in buildout:
>
>     While:
>       Installing test-ztk.
>       Getting distribution for 'zope.container'.
>     Error: Picked: zope.container = 3.12.0
>
> This error message never made sense to me.
>
> Maybe the buildout config (which I can't quickly check since it's
> password-protected in that Jenkins instance, annoying) has
> allow-picked-versions=false?

​I use the regular development.cfg. I just delete some test file, that's
all about the specifics.

development.cfg extends buildout, which in turn has this setting set.

I am stumped too for now. All settings seem to be correct. Also, for
completeness sake, my jenkins always starts a totally fresh buildout, there
is no residue left behind.

In other news, I added two more builders, they do not run every night, but
with every commit to ztk. They are not as clean as the nightlies, they only
delete the source directory before the builds. They also do not send mails
to the mailing list. I'll add anybody who wants it to the notification
list. Additionally, I'll create accounts for everybody who wants to help
with tests on request. Tres and Marius got one already.

Best regards,

       Patrick