[Zope-dev] Status of the buildout organization on github and a deleted branch

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:51:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

I thought I have was part of the buildout organization, but I am not now. I
noticed because I wanted to recreate a branch that went missing.

Could I either get commit access or could somebody recreate the 1.6.x
branch. There is a buildout extension that breaks because of the missing
branch.

There seems to be no way to identify where exactly the branch was deleted,
but the last mention of the branch is
ef8c5e2a0d689e88e2a038f8346259e631956a1f

Committed by Adam. I don't know if that was a merge that removed the branch
or not, but as a starting point for a resurrected 1.6.x branch it seems bo
ge good enough

Best regards,

   Patrick