[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 15, OK: 12

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 4 01:01:26 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Zope tests summarizer <noreply at zope.org>wrote:

> This is the summary for test reports received on the
> zope-tests list between 2013-03-01 00:00:00 UTC and 2013-03-02 00:00:00
> UTC:
>
> See the footnotes for test reports of unsuccessful builds.
>
> An up-to date view of the builders is also available in our
> buildbot documentation:
> http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html#the-nightly-builds
>
> Reports received
> ----------------
>
> [1]    Still Failing - zopetoolkit_trunk - Build # 189

Today I was able to have a look at it. The ztk buildouts are currently
tailored for python3, I readded python 2 specific packages with two new
cfgs.
I'll add python 3 tests soonishly.

I now have different test failures, and I can't make sense of them.

http://jenkins.do3.cc/job/zopetoolkit_trunk_everycommit/70/console

zope.container fails, because it cant import the persistent package. There
is no persistent package in the test script of zope.container, but the new
persistent package is a requirement in the setup.py of zope.container. I
PDBed into compattest to find out that for some reason, buildout finds the
persistent egg in the ZODB src directory. I do not know how the egg has
ended there. Anybody knows which distutils or setuptools magic might be
involved here?

Best regards,

        Patrick