[Zope-dev] windows egg/exe packages on PyPI?

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:44:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

Well at least easy_install docs say that:

http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall#id6

"""
When downloading or processing downloaded files, Easy Install recognizes
distutils source distribution files with extensions of .tgz, .tar,
.tar.gz, .tar.bz2, or .zip. And of course it handles already-built .egg
distributions as well as .win32.exe installers built using distutils.
"""

--
Best regards,
  Adam GROSZER