[Zope-dev] Version Numbering for Ported Packages

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:35:46 UTC 2013

On Monday, March 11, 2013 10:09:51 PM Tres Seaver wrote:
> > Of course, the alpha releases are really stable, all the tests pass
> > under Python 2.6 and 2.7.
>
> I'm agreed for the most part.  Can we make it a priority to fix the
> failing nightly tests?

I have asked Adam to create lxml 3.1 binary eggs for Windows. He is waiting
for someone to give him the Rackspace credentials, so he can backup the
Windows box before installed the latest MSVC version. After that, at least
half of the failures should be dealt with.

> Also, is somebody running / reporting tests via
> Travis?  Where are those results going?

They should be running for all packages. I have turned off any notifications
pending an agreement of where we want the reports to go. The easiest thing
right now would be a Wiki page that shows the status icon for each package.

Note: I think most packages pass fine under Travis, but some are failing for
some obscure reasons.

Regards,
Stephan
--