[Zope-dev] ZCA for javascript

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Wed May 22 04:28:04 UTC 2013

On 5/21/13 11:22 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Should laugh or run and cry?

Neither.

You should tell me what is wrong with the idea.

I think adaptors are a good tool for components.

ZCA is the only system I know of for doing this.

Clearly it needs to be ported to Javascript, but that is easy compared
to figuring out all the issues.

So what is the problem.  Is there a reason you cannot have adaptors in
Javascript???

And as a general note, I would have been much further along if I had not
received such hostility from this mailing list in the past.

Chris