[Zope-dev] Zope / ZTK release management - stepping down

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:46:19 CET 2014

On 3/5/14 10:05 AM, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> Le 19/02/14 16:31, Hanno Schlichting a écrit :
>> As you've probably noticed, I'm not really involved with Zope anymore,
>> but am still holding the position of Zope 2 release manager and member
>> of the ZTK release team.
>
> Thanks for all the work ! Is life at Mozilla still fulfilling ?
> I hope so.

Indeed, thank you Hanno!

> I am thinking to propose to take your duties.
>
> I'd like to know if you got any contacts from other people.

Hi Goderfoid - from a "i'm-still-using-grok-so-also-the-ZTK"-standpoint,
I feel obliged to help you out here on the ZTK-part of the work.

Do you have concrete ideas?

Me, I do not yet have concrete ideas just yet on this. It's been a
little while since I looked at the current state of ZTK. Let's see how
to pick up the ball...

regards, jw