[Zope-dev] ZCatalog regression: indexing None values

Patrick Gerken lists at patrick-gerken.de
Thu Feb 5 13:28:54 CET 2015

Hi,

it should be said that the commit you mention clearly states the change
you describe, updates the version number to make sure this won't be
a patch and explains why he changed the behavior. namely to stay
compatible with BTrees 4.

Without looking into this more I'd say this is a required update to work
With Python 3.