[Zope-dev] Products.PluggableAuthService to github?

Patrick Gerken lists at patrick-gerken.de
Wed Feb 18 15:41:58 CET 2015

Hi Tres,

can you run this migration for Products.PluginRegistry?

I want to fix something but can't do writable checkouts any more.
I guess thats because I change my ssh keys like some people change the
phone model and tha page to upload ssh keys is not reachable and in the
end maybe getting stuff on github is just faster...

Thanks,

      Patrick