[Zope-dev] View CVS for svn.zope.org?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:55:26 CEST 2015

Once in a while, I look at the ViewCVS browsing at code that wasn't yet
migrated to github.

If these were all mass-moved to git in the foundation server and
web-browseable by something lightweight like gogs
<https://github.com/gogits/gogs>[1], this would cover my usecase and not
disturb those projects where the maintainers don't want them to be migrated
to github.

[1] https://github.com/gogits/gogs