[Zope-dev] Move Products.ExternalEditor and z3c.formwidget.query to github

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Sep 8 00:59:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

Can someone move Products.ExternalEditor and z3c.formwidget.query to
github.com/zopefoundation?

I think I can do it too, including migrating author names.  I have
migrated from svn to git before, just not for the zopefoundation.  Looks
like I can create a repo in the zopefoundation.  Do I need to change any
settings then?

I can also import it in my own account if wanted and then someone can
check it and then fork it to zopefoundation if that is somehow better.

(If svn.zope.org is currently slow: sorry, that could be me.  I am
cloning the repo locally to speed up future github migrations.  I'll let
that continue while I am sleeping.)

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl