[Zope-dev] Zope Python 3.2 compatibility

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Fri Jan 29 11:39:23 CET 2016

Op 28/01/16 om 12:42 schreef Maurits van Rees:
> I am looking if I can create a new command in zest.releaser to add a
> changelog entry that you pass on the command line.
>
> Bumping versions: can be easily done with zest.releaser when doing a
> release.  But if you are not yet creating a release and only want to
> update the development version, this cannot be done yet.  I might be
> able to add that too.  Normally not too useful, but in batch it can be
> handy.

I have released zest.releaser 6.6.0 with two new commands:
addchangelogentry and bumpversion. Sample usage:

$ addchangelogentry "Removed Python 3.2 classifier."
$ bumpversion --feature

Possibly add --no-input to accept the defaults.

Greetings from the Plone Alpine City Sprint in Innsbruck, Austria!

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl