[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 23

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed Jun 8 07:56:25 CEST 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 12:26:22PM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> > [21]   FAILED  winbot / zope.sendmail_py_340_win64
> > https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2016-June/095330.html
>
> Same error Marius looked at on 2016-06-04:  undeclared dep on 'pywin32'.
>  I have a PR for an attempted fix:
>
>   https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.sendmail/pull/4
>
> I will do a "cross-my-fingers" merge for it as soon as Travis passes.

pywin32 has no downloadable files on PyPI :(

The project home page is SourceForge which makes me think it's dead dead
dead.

Maybe zope.sendmail can switch to https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pywin32-ctypes ?

Marius Gedminas
--
"If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected abstract
virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when was the last time you