[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 6, OK: 10

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Mar 22 15:46:34 CET 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:35:25AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Leonardo Rochael Almeida
> <leorochael at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 22 March 2016 at 03:31, Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as> wrote:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >> (BTW mail.zope.org still has that expired SSL cert.)
>
> I know, I know. I had a volunteer, but they let me down. :(
>
> > With Let's Enrypt [1] it should be a 10 minute job getting an up to date
> > certificate (I believe. Have not actually tried to use it myself).
> >
> > [1] https://letsencrypt.org/
> >
> > Who has access to mail.zope.org?
>
> I do.
>
> This is on my to-do list, but I'm more than happy to empower helpers. :)

I've used Let's Encrypt.

I'd be happy to set up a valid SSL certificate, if I can get SSH access
to mail.zope.org.  My SSH key is available at
https://gedmin.as/mg-ssh-key.txt or wherever svn.zope.org used to keep
them.

It would be easier with sudo rights, but in theory it's possible to do
without, as long as I have write access to a subtree (.well-known/acme/)
inside the DocumentRoot.

Marius Gedminas
--
Never attribute to malloc that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
        -- From the .sig of joerg at raleigh.ibm.com (Joerg Pommnitz)