[Zope-dev] Bounced emails and disabled memberships?

Jason Madden jason.madden at nextthought.com
Tue Oct 11 01:42:33 CEST 2016

Hi list,

I'm wondering if anyone else is frequently getting the email notice that "your membership has been disabled due to excessive bounces" or if it's just me? It seems I can only get a day or two of emails before they start bouncing again and then finally the disabled announcement shows up.

This account is a gmail domain account. I've checked and we don't have any special spam settings turned on that I can find. They are true bounces, not just redirecting to my personal spam folder.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason