[Zope-PAS] Re: [RFC] Extending CookieAuthHelper

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Nov 11 14:23:11 EST 2004

On Nov 11, 2004, at 20:16, Chris McDonough wrote:
>> Right, but it does things in strange and only half-baked ways IMHO.
>> What I need would be a little like a combination of both, only
>> difference being that the credentials are only sent over the wire
>> during first login and then stay in the SESSION until it expires or is
>> forcefully expired.
>
> Ah ok.  Well, AFAICT, that's what it does now, but you know better than
> I do since I'm just reading the code lightly.

I have no problem with being proven wrong. I'm only throwing out some
specs that I would like to see and my understanding (also based on a
very hasty read of the code) of how the built-in items work. If they
are closer to what is needed, all the better :)

jens

Jens Vagelpohl			jens at zetwork.com
Software Engineer			+49-(0)441-36 18 14 38
Zetwork GmbH				http://www.zetwork.com/