[Zope-PAS] Re: [RFC] Extending CookieAuthHelper

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Nov 18 11:52:50 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 17:31 +0100, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> I have a feeling we're drifting off into "framework land" here.

FWIW, PAS *is* a framework.

>  This thread has been going on for a
> week now and to be honest I find it more and more frustrating trying to
> herd the cats, because there's always at least one running off again...

If others are ok with that solution, I'm not going to pursue it further.

But if it breaks my application that use PAS without fair warning, or if
I need to go on a two-hour bughunt in the future because of it, I'm
going to give you virtual noogies and I'm not inviting you to any more
game nights. ;-)

- C