[Zope-PAS] ZSQLMethods/SQL SQLConnectionIDs

Tim Middleton x at vex.net
Mon Mar 7 12:17:09 EST 2005

It seems one can't access this old function from a PAS plugin. Any way around
this?  (Besides of course hacking PluggableAuthService.py  <-; )? I suppose I
could import (or clone) function into my plugin and use it on a properties
page after object creation; would be nice to us it during object creation
though... similar to the way ZSQL Methods do...

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | Then suddenly, for no apparent reason, the
x at veX.net     | VexTech.ca | unpittying orchestra struck up a polka. -D