[Zope-PAS] question about user.getProperty()

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Fri Oct 7 10:24:16 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to wrap my head on how the traditional
user.getProperty('someProperty') call works particularly with reference
to PAS (and ultimately PlonePaS).

I see that my new PAS property plugin is providing a propertysheet for
my member (in this case my plugin has id, 'source_properties') so that I
can see someMember.getPropertysheet('source_properties') comes back with
my sheet.  But how would I get someMember.getProperty('someProperty') to
return
someMember.getPropertysheet('source_properties').getProperty('someProperty')
?

Bottom line is I can't find how getProperty() is being issued anyplace.

Any pointers?

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt