[Zope-PAS] Re: Authentication caching

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Aug 21 03:52:11 EDT 2006

Sure, take your time (/me holds off, slowly turns blue in face).

The main idea of my branch is to have all caching in PAS, so that
individual plugins do not have to concern themselves with ZCacheable.
I don't think it makes PAS more clumsy, it's just a few lines after
all, but it makes auth plugins easier to write.

Stefan

--
It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.
--Douglas Adams