[Zope-PAS] Plone 2.1.3 - _getLocalRolesForDisplay

Brecht Samyn Brecht.Samyn at kulak.ac.be
Tue Jun 6 11:24:51 EDT 2006

I upgraded from Plone 2.1.2 and PlonePAS 1.2 to Plone 2.1.3 and now I get an
attribute error when trying to access the sharing tab of a folder in Plone.

Plone 2.1.3 seems to use the _getLocalRolesForDisplay method of GRUF which
PlonePAS doesn't provide.

Should we use PlonePAS with Plone 2.1.x ?

Brecht

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
  Module None, line 2, in computeRoleMap
   - <FSPythonScript at /pcsup/computeRoleMap used for /pcsup/devices>
   - Line 2
  Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneTool, line 741, in getInheritedLocalRoles
AttributeError: _getLocalRolesForDisplay