[Zope-PAS] Domainauth

Janko Hauser jhauser at zscout.de
Thu Jun 22 03:25:40 EDT 2006

Hello, I'm trying to setup a domain based authentication. The
situation is, that there is already a cookie-based authentication.
Additionally we want to enable a direct login for some specific
domains. Is this at all possible? I added a Domain Auth Plugin and
activated it as the authentication plugin. Then I changed the order
for this interface, so that "Domain Auth" is on top. But a request
from such a domain get's an unauthorized and is redirected to the
normal login page.

Is there something more needed? I tried with the exact IP and with an
endswith match for the domain name.

What do I miss?

TIA,

__Janko