[Zope-PAS] Re: SQLPASPlugin: error when activating a SQL Mutable Property Provider

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Mon Jun 26 15:07:02 EDT 2006

Hi Jochen,

Unfortunately SQLPASPlugin requires some PlonePAS extensions in order to
work fully.  In particular I don't recall if I tried getting user
properties working properly outside of a Plone environment.

Its been some time since I worked on that product so its not even
guaranteed to work on anything better than Zope 2.8 or Plone 2.1.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net