[Zope-PAS] project questions

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Mar 2 17:22:55 EST 2006

On 1 Mar 2006, at 21:50, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> Jens Vagelpohl schrieb:
>> Zac has asked to step back a bit as the contact for the project and I
>> told him I could take over that part. That includes things like
>> release
>> stewardship.
>>
>> One of the items that had been on my list for a while was to move
>> both
>> the download area as well as the collector out of Zac's member
>> folder
>> on zope.org into the "well-known" areas, underneath / Collectors and
>> /Products, respectively.
>>
> +1 on that. This eases development a lot.

PAS, PluginRegistry and the PAS collector have now moved:

http://www.zope.org/Products/PluggableAuthService

http://www.zope.org/Products/PluginRegistry

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/PAS

I continue to be foiled by %$£@ zope.org in that many items are
private after pasting. I have repaired the worst of of, but catalog
searches are still not revealing anything useful for
PluggableAuthService. I am hoping this is a caching issue.

jens