[Zope-PAS] Re: Need old-style PAS 1.5.2.1 release

Sune Broendum Woeller sune at woeller.dk
Wed Dec 19 07:39:36 EST 2007

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> Can we please get an old-style product release for PAS 1.5.2.1? I love
>> eggs, but Plone 3.0 still uses the old-style version of it and I don't
>> want to change that in a maintenance release.
>
> Done after seeing the similar request on IRC.  Actually, I just release
> 1.5.2 on zope.org:
>

> http://www.zope.org/Products/PluggableAuthService/PluggableAuthService-1.5.2
>
> Because there *was* no 1.5.2, and the contents were what 1.5.2.1 made
> happen anyway on the Cheeseshop (the packaing bug only affected the
> 'sdist' version).

Hi,
I'm afraid the release tarball breaks the plone buildout (at
least on windows).

After upgrading the Plone tarball to use
PluggableAuthService-1.5.2, the plone 3 buildout recipe
fails with a permission denied - and the permissions are
actually fine. I suspect its because of .svn-folders in all
the subfolders of PluggableAuthService in the tarball.

While:
   Installing plone.

An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout
or in a
recipe being used:

OSError:
[Errno 13] Permission denied:
'c:\\docume~1\\sune\\lokale~1\\temp\\tmpw_pwvabuildout-plone\\PluggableAuthService-1.5.2\\doc\\.svn\\text-base\\framework_overview.stx.svn-b
ase'

regards, Sune W.