[Zope-PAS] Need old-style PAS 1.5.2.1 release

ChrisEstes cestes at nbpts.org
Wed Dec 19 13:34:15 EST 2007

I'm having the same problem.  I posted a question two days ago and haven't
heard anything.

I'm new to plone and python, and am working through Martin Aspeli's
"Professional Plone Development," so finding a work-around is pretty hard.
It happens on Windows 2003 and Windows XP.

If anyone has an answer to this, I know I would REALLY appreciate it!

Chris Estes