[Zope-PAS] Scriptable Plug-in Issues

Jeff Peterson jeff.peterson at crary.com
Mon Aug 11 08:00:20 EDT 2008

It's kind of silly in retrospect, though some sort of error message or would have been useful.  The issue turned out to be that the login form I was redirecting to was inside the protected area, therefore (I assume) it was redirecting infinitely (or at least till it popped a proxy error).  I rearranged my file structure to redirect to a login page outside of the protected folder and it works as expected.  I was and still am a bit confused why proxy roles didn't solve it but I haven't really used those and thus don't understand them fully.

In any case I am past that part and on to the rest.

Thanks,

--
Jeffrey D Peterson
Webmaster