[Zope-PAS] can't login with user created using zodb user manager

Rick Hurst rick.hurst at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:45:36 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm working on a Zope 2.10.6-final site, and I have been trying to
replace the standard acl_users folder with PAS. I did the following:-

1. deleted the acl_users folder
2. added Pluggable Auth Service (as acl_useras
3. added a zodb user manager (as zodb_user_manager) object and a zodb
role manager object (as zodb_role_manager)
4. created a user
5. assigned manager role to the user

I can't login as this new user - have I missed something?

cheers

--
Rick Hurst, Freelance Web Developer, Bristol, UK
http://www.rickhurst.co.uk