[Zope-PAS] user login and roles

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Sun Mar 8 08:30:00 EDT 2009

Hi

First of all tx for the answer.

I added the plugin, I used the User Manager to create a user - Don with
password A,
I used the Role Manager to create 2 roles, parent and ISp, and I used
the Cookie Auth Helper to crate a log In form.
Now how do I assign a role to a user based on his password?
What I mean is the following:

I get to the log in page that the cookie plugin gave me, now I enter a
name and password and press the submit button, I now want to see if I
have a user that was defined in the ZMI with the same name and password,
and if there is how can I get what role he has and assign it to the user
that entered the data in the log in form.