[ZWeb] Zope.org out of space again

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:10:40 -0600

Could you set up a testing mirror of Zope.org which receives all of the
requests (duplicates) that zope.org gets and serves all of the results
of the requests (redirects) to /dev/null or somesuch?

Something along these lines could provide high availability testing of
new software without risking zope.org.

Just a thought.

Jimmie Houchin