[ZWeb] Zope.org out of space again

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:44:40 -0500

From: Shane Hathaway <shane@digicool.com>
> Evan ran into a possibly related bug while running it, but we're not
> sure whether it was caused by the storage or some bug in the help
> system.  Other than that, I haven't heard any bug reports.  So either
> everyone is having success or no one is trying it.

I have now adopted PartitionedFileStorage (with 64K partitions) for my
development Zope.  I have uploaded files, used the management interface,
undone changes, and packed repeatedly without error.

The bug I ran into early on appears to have been a Help system revision
broken in CVS, now fixed, and nothing to do with the storage.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am