[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-dev] package descriptions

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 08 Jul 2000 14:02:46 +0100

Michael Bernstein wrote:
> ethan mindlace fremen wrote:
> > It also shows the most recently edited products first, and sorting by
> > anything or requesting more Member products hides all Digital Creations
> > stuff.

I reckon DC stuff should just be included, not hidden, when you do a
sort.

...but then again, I think DC stuff should just be in with the rest
(with a little DC logo next to it) anyway ;-)

> Yeah, that's pretty slick. It occurs to me that the same
> layout should be used for the How-To's page.

...like that idea :-)

> Perhaps a 'short_description' property could be added to the
> Product, and it would default to 'first line' only if that
> property was blank.

I think this is a much better solution to the problem.

cheers,

Chris