[ZWeb] book link?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:10:11 +0200

Hi Karl !

Karl Anderson wrote:

> People keep asking me about where the book draft is - we should have a
> link in Documentation or something, this is one of the most important
> things on the site, I think.

On the ZDP site, there are the following Jumpstations:

Zope Book
Zope Quick Reference
Zope Products
Zope FAQ
Zope HowTos
Zope Snippets
Zope Wikis
Zope Tips

The Zope Book Link leads to:

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zbook/

There I have a link to the O'Reilley Book.

> Right now the only way I know to find it is if there's a news item, or
> if you know it's in Michel's space.

That is a general problem with the Zope.org site that the ZDP has tried
to solve for some months now, but the effort has been largely ignored.
Maybe now is the time to solve this problem together ?

Best regards,

Maik Röder

--
Uzopia - Digging la vida Zopa - http://uzopia.editthispage.com