[ZWeb] BUG: News item with no text

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:26:35 +0200

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 02:17:31PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Martijn Pieters wrote:
>
> > I can see this item just fine, and it does have a title; it also did when
> > I approved it. I can't reproduce your problem.
>
> Hmm, it works now, but I can assure you that when I looked this morning,
> it was also blank :-S
>
> Maybe look in the history tab for the object?

Zope.org newsitems are ZClasses and have no History tab.

I did look in the Undo log of Jeff's Member Folder though, and the item
_has_ been edited about 20 minutes ago; but only this once since I
catalogued it. Which doesn't explain why it was temporarily blank between
now and when I catalogued it.

It could be he had made another change before that and has Undone it
again.

--
Martijn Pieters