[ZWeb] Re: cvs.zope.org now uses Greg Stein's ViewCVS

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:12:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> ViewCVS comes with scripts to set up the database and load up all checkin
> information from the current repository. For every checkin a script will
> have to run from there on out to keep the database in sync. I am not sure
> if this is possible if checkins take place on Korak. Ken?

Checkins on korak trigger a script which does things like send out the
email notification and do the mirror rsync.  We could have it also
(remotely) invoke the ViewCVS update.  "We" being someone who has the time
to work on it.  (We do seem to be collecting a number of CVS tasks - i
suppose someone's time will eventually be allocated to do the CVS
maintenance, whatever form it takes.)

Ken