[ZWeb] Giant Blue Screen Tax (time to lose the border ?)

Simon Michael zope-web@zope.org
04 Aug 2001 14:18:49 -0700

I came to the Interfaces wiki and immediately felt relieved. It is so
much faster and more useful without the familiar blue signal-free
zones top and left. In zope.org's lifetime I have almost never clicked
on anything there (ok I use the top links and search field once in a
while).

If all blue zones vanished from zope.org overnight, or at least from
the wiki pages, you'd see an upturn in wiki participation and general
satisfaction with the site I reckon.

I realize there might be one or two out of you there who don't
agree.. :) How about making it an option ? Perhaps CMF skins/prefs
will facilitate this.

-Simon

(*) http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/