[ZWeb] Distinguishing between ZC and the community

Michael R. Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
06 Aug 2001 00:12:41 -0700

On 05 Aug 2001 22:47:27 +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> > But, I know that corporate identity (CI) always tends to add them back
> > or introduce them, if not there already.
> > CI needs a place to live in, to make its colors and its style felt...
>
> ...but I thought that's what Zope.com was for? ;-)

Well... Community identity then?

BTW, while I understand the reasoning behind the name change of Digital
Creations -> Zope Corporation, and feel that DC certainly has
justification for 'taking credit' in this way, I am less comfortable
with the possible confusion that will result in both entities (the
community and the company) using similar names name *and* logos.

Some distiction needs to be made between the two entities. The separate
domain names work so far as they go, but separate logos are needed too,
in my opinion.

So who switches?

Michael Bernstein.