[ZWeb] Getting it done redux

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:44:25 +0100

From: "seb bacon" <seb@jamkit.com>
> In a sense, for zope.org improvements, the whole community is the
> client.

Thats true, and I didn't think about that (I was thinking about Zope itsefl,
mostly).

> Again, ZC is part of that community.  ZC collectively has the
> right to some special consideration, both as Collective Zope Dictator for
> Life, and as the organisation providing the infrastructure.

Sounds reasonable.

> I don't really know what to suggest, however.  Things like a zope.org
> committee spring to mind, with community representatives and
> guaranteed ZC representation

 Ick! Glaaah! These things will inevitably fill up with people who have
demands but do nothing and are more interested in politics than results. :-)

-- I thought I could organize freedom. How Scandinavian of me. /Björk.