[ZWeb] i think !!

sanket sanket" <zopist@rediffmail.com
5 Dec 2001 09:49:22 -0000

I agree with Trevor's thoughts about problems with documentation and descri=
ption. At least there has to be good description which can tell the user ab=
out the features and use of the product. There are so many products out the=
re but without proper description.=0D=0AIt takes lot of time to work with '=
trial and error' method just to judge the usefulness of the product.=0D=0AS=
o i think this is the first problem to be solved.=0D=0A=0D=0ASecondly every=
body has different suggestions on what=0D=0Ashould be done first. Obviously=
 we cannot do everything=0D=0Aat once and so if someones suggestion is not =
taken...=0D=0Apls no hard feelings !!! :)=0D=0A=0D=0ARegards,=0D=0ASanket.=
=0D=0A =0A