[ZWeb] Newbie thoughts on zope.org re-org

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:18:47 +0100

I have this idea which has been creeping into my brains ..

I need to have my companies site redesigned. It was done some in a time when
I did not know how to spell Zope.
I would like to build it on top of CMF. However it should not show it.

Our site is outdated, however we are not really in a hurry.

So we could make it something that could be used as a OOTB solution.
Nothing configurable but something "real world" and documented.

If you want to have a look what we want to replace
www.redcor.ch
It is in German, however we want to make it at least German/French

Just loud thinking ..

Robert