[ZWeb] Feedback Please!

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
07 Dec 2001 11:49:00 +0000

> My 5 hours a week are summing up,
> is there something I could spend them upon ??
>
> Robert

Well, I haven't had any responses on my attempt to draw up a
preliminary agenda, for an email then irc discussion.

We've got several threads going on about collectors, fishbowls, product
management, zope.org architecture.  I think they need separating /
categorising. We run the risk of all chatting about what we'd like
without any real direction.

I'm planning on doing some crystallizing today.  My thoughts keep
changing over time but right now I'm thinking the salient elements are:

  - FishbowlForNow (ken's project)
  - FishbowlForThen (ideas about the ideal fishbowl & collector)
  - ZopeOrgReorg (info architecture, design)
  - ProductManagement
  - I18n

are the most important things.

Do you agree?  Which one would you like to concentrate on?  I suggest
you pick one, and then start summarising any discussions we've had so
far from on the lists, etc.  Look through the archives too.  Then look
at the people who've expressed an opinion and see if they've committed
time, and build a list of potential supporters.

I'm most interested in ZopeOrgReorg, so I'll be looking at that later
today.  If that's your interest, let me know and we can collaborate more
closely. Each area should have a community project leader, a ZC
'client', and then supporters as required (designers, coders).

Well that's my thinking, anyway.

Seb