[ZWeb] ProductManager needs a new name (was [PM])

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 18:27:38 +0000

Trevor Toenjes wrote:

> Using 'ProductManager' for this proposal is confusing the bigger
> architectural issue of improving Zope's Product API, etc.  I am not
> qualified to address this issue, so I will gladly relinquish the name to
> those out to slay dragons.
>
> Though I am confused why there is confusion on the goal. This was started on
> zope-web and NOT zope-dev.
>
> So, what's a better name?
> ProductLibrary...ToyBox...UselessZopeProductArchive  ;)

Nope, you're using the right words, and the product manager is the right place
for the stuff you're talking about top happen, but the stuff the two Andy's are
on about needs to happen first...

cheers,

Chris