[ZWeb] irc meet?

paul paul@zope.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:01:45 -0500

I agree with what I think is the gist of your post.  Namely, the last
week has produced 500 suggestions on the top priority.  What's now
needed are individual efforts to start accomplishing things.

An IRC chat to debate about the list of 500 priorities will give a low
ROI.  Instead, it's time to shift into "put up or shut up" mode. :^)
Namely, if someone wants to organize an effort, propose an IRC
appointment on that effort.

Thus, I'm happy to see Seb's proposal for a focused IRC chat.  And I'm
willing to participate and contribute on that topic.  I also hope that
others will propose and shepherd other topics.

--Paul