[ZWeb] irc meet?

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:41:23 -0500 (EST)

On 10 Dec 2001, seb bacon wrote:

> I mentioned sorting out some kind of process for us to stick to.  I'm
> still very keen on this, especially since we are going to have to
> distribute tasks among a large number of people.
>
> The first steps IMO should be
>
>  - requirements (aims of site, audience, success criteria)
>  - functional spec (use cases, etc)
>  - information architecture (usability...)
>  - design

I suspect that the first part of the first bullet - "aims of site" - will
deserve a lot of attention.  And, in fact, something that sorta comes
ahead of that are the basic goals of the group effort.  Maybe that's going
to be framed mostly in terms of the goals of the site, but there'll still
be issues about how the group is oriented to addressing those things.
Ie, "what's the mission?"

--
Ken
klm@zope.com