[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Planning for Seb's ZopeReorg chat

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
11 Dec 2001 13:46:44 +0000

> 2) If the current new.zope.org project is retained, then we open the
> portal_skins folder on new.zope.org to others.  This is an excellent way
> to prototype and make specific progress without a lot of preparatory
> work getting in the way.  People can work in isolation on better
> information architectures, etc.  We can install Plone (when Alex has his
> new version ready) and we can see how well it can be adapted to the
> style and goals of new zope.org.

Personally, I'm not so sure about diving in with skin redesigns and
mockups.  I'd much rather tackle this starting with clear requirements,
and not even think about code or design until well into the new year,
probably.

seb