[ZWeb] Cataloguing on zope.org

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:46:30 -0500

Well, as I noted, I think this will add unnecessary noise to the list; but
it's not my decision.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: ethan mindlace fremen [mailto:mindlace@digicool.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 11:46 AM
To: Andrew Sawyers; Martijn Pieters
Cc: Andy McKay; webmaster@zope.org
Subject: RE: [ZWeb] Cataloguing on zope.org

--On Friday, January 26, 2001 02:02:15 PM -0500 Andrew Sawyers
<andrew@digicool.com> wrote:

> I think that a reviewer mailing list would be cool; then we could pull the
> notices from being sent to webmaster, and simply have them send to those
> we manually add as reviewers; plus if need be some kind of discussion
> could take place via it if need be between the reviewers.
> Who know who is in charge of the lists?  I'll go rattle their cage and see
> what I can do when I find out who it is.

It is my cage that gets rattled, unfortunately.  Note that I'm trying to
stay away from creating new lists atm as things are in flux: within a week
or so I should have the mailing list situation sorted.

Anyway, as I've said, I think zope-web should be the place for that.

I've gone ahead and made webmaster mail go to zope-web and *removed*
everyone from getting it directly.

--
ethan mindlace fremen
zopatista community liason