[ZWeb] deferred zope.org tracker issues aren't always reflected on tracker

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:48:40 -0500 (EST)

On 19 Mar 2001, Karl Anderson wrote:

> I deferred an issue on a tracker on zope.org, and got the mail
> notifying of the deferral.  The tracker didn't't reflect the deferral,
> and the URL given by the mail wasn't valid (KeyError on the 2
> component).
>
> It worked the 2nd time I tried it, the deferral got the same item number.
>
> I don't know if this is a tracker bug or a zope.org bug, I'm sending
> this as a FYI since I'm not currently troubled by it.

There was serious maintenance work happening on zope.org this evening, so
this event may not be representative.  I see there are several deferred
items in your tracker (11 of 68) and a few in the zope.org tracker, and
haven't heard about any such problems when those were committed.  I expect
this was a fluke, but will investigate on further evidence of problems.

(BTW, the traceback may have shed some light, particularly in this
non-repeating incident...)

Ken
klm@digicool.com