[ZWeb] new.zope.org

Charlie Blanchard charlie@blanchardsite.com
Tue, 1 May 2001 07:40:20 -0700

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:52:26AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> ethan mindlace fremen wrote:
> >
> > right: i should have been more clear: the intent was to
> > suggest an organization rather than an aesthetic. I imagine
> > none of what i did there will survive.
>
> *grinz* Don't try and look at it using Netscape 4.7 ;-S

please don't use "features" that end up "best viewed using..."

remember that zope.org is a resource that needs to remain usable
across a variety of operating systems and browser types.

these new "features" rarely enhance access to information, rather
they often obscure it one way or another...

just my $0.02

--
charlie blanchard
http://baldguru.com/