[ZWeb] Anounce: Zope Geeks dot Org

Tane Piper tanepiper@hotmail.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 00:14:18 +0200

Hi there everyone,

Not trully satisfied with the current zope sites out there, and needing a
home for my upcoming zope projects, I have started www.zopegeeks.org
(currently at http://tanepiper.zopesite.com/squishdot/ until the domain name
propigates).

It will be located on Zopesite for the meantime, until I sort out hosting of
my own.

The two projects I will be focusing on will be:

ZGeeklog is the Zope port of Geeklog, a PHP based weblog and portal system.
(I wanted to call it Zopelog, but that was taken!)

ZBB is a Bulletin Board system, similar to Ultimate Bulletin Board, PHPBB
and other similar systems.

Now, I have no timeframe for either of these projects, they will be started
and finished when I am ready (read: not too busy). Any
comments/suggestions/ideas are welcome.

Tane Piper
Lead Designer - ZZICT Entertainment
http://www.zzict.nl