[ZWeb] Zope.org Members with products

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:15:50 -0400

Peter Bengtsson wrote:
 > Dear responsible for the zope.org webpage whoever you are,

That would be me..

 > Would it be possible to get to know how many downloads I have on my
 > products?
 >
 > A quick sweep of the log file would tell.
 >
 > No, not just once for me, but it would be an interesting feature for
 > the community to see how many times certain products have been
 > requested. Please please pleeeese.

Unfortunately, it isn't that easy.. On top of that, the current Zope.org
site is being phased out as soon as the new one is ready (we are working
on that one right now). There is no download counter planned for the new
site. This doesn't mean it won't ever happen, it just will not happen
just now.

--
Martijn Pieters